In early 2018, it was reported that The Sims Mobile had scored a worldwide revenue of over $20 million. With the new day and night cycle in the game, it has become more interesting to play it.
While the game has continued to perform brilliantly since, raking in incredible amounts of cash for their developers EA, the real question is – are you earning enough SimCash?
Sim Cash, the premium currency in the game is hard to earn if you don’t know the tricks of the trade. Mainly used to purchase Simoleons, Sim Cash has several other uses as well.
You May Also Like:- Toy Blast Cheats and Tricks to Play the Game
Discussed below are the best ways to make and spend Sim Cash –
Earning SimCash in the Sims Mobile Game
As mentioned before, earing Sim Cash isn’t exactly straightforward. The ways you can do it include –
- Earn it as a Reward for Levelling Up – Time consuming, yet the easiest way to do it
- Completing Daily Tasks – If you keep logging in on a regular basis and complete all the easy daily tasks, you can earn up to 3 Sim Cash and more than 200 experience points! Plus, there’s an added bonus of receiving a muffin for completing all the eight daily tasks.
- Become a Quest Master – Quests are weekly events and an easy way to earn Sim Cash. Take part in a quest every week. Finish all the stages to earn 5 Sim Cash (there are five stages in total). You also earn 200 Simoleons per step so, by the end of the Quest, you can make five Sim Cash and 1000 Simoleons!
- In-app Purchases – Lastly, you can take a short cut and buy Sim Cash from the Play Store.
- Using In-Game-Methods: Surprisingly, there are even more in-game hacks and cheats available for the game that you can see on https://thesimsmobilecheatsz.com/ portal. Have a look.
Sim Cash Generators – Do They Work?
A lot of fake websites claiming that they can provide you with free Sim Cash have popped up of late.
Rest assured, anyone using these fake generators is getting totally scammed. The Sims Mobile is entirely cheat-proof.
These fake websites are just a way for scammers to steal some easy cash from gullible victims. Don’t ever trust these fake generators and only earn Sim Cash legitimately.
The Art of Using Sim Cash
- Use Sim Cash to Purchase Items – Although Simoleons are the main currency used for buying items from the store, you can use Sim Cash to purchase premium items.
- Buy Simoleons – The bigger the bundle of Simoleons, the better the deal you get. To get a discount, save up for bigger packages.
How NOT To Use Sim Cash
- Refreshing Heirlooms – One piece of heirloom refreshes only once a day. If you want to refresh a piece of heirloom urgently, you can do so for 10 Sim Cash. Doing this is not advisable since you don’t get any additional rewards.
- Buying Cupcakes – You get a free cupcake for completing all the daily rewards! Why spend 75 Simoleons to purchase 5 Cupcakes?
- Speeding Up the Timer – Sim Cash allows you to speed up specific processes. The more you use the ‘Rush’ button, the rate of Sim Cash needed to activate this rushing process further increases.
Sim Cash is hard to earn! Hence, always spend it wisely on items you need the most!